A community-based response to crime that invites those affected, the victim, the community, and the offender to address the full impact of the crime and ways to repair the harm.
Restorative Justice is about healing for victims and accountability for offenders.
Restorative Justice of Northwest Wisconsin, Inc. serves Burnett County and surrounding communities.
Our programs include . . .
- Victim Offender Conferencing
- Victim Impact Panel
- Community Service Program
- Youth Educational Shoplifting Program
- Alcohol and Other Drugs of Abuse Program (AODA)
- Operation Safe Exchange
- BOYS group in Schools
- Domestic Violence Education Group